- 01 Managed Security Services Change management, health monitoring, alerts and security advice.
- 02 Clean Internet Clean Internet and filtering provided from the cloud.
- 03 Self Service Control & Reporting Empowering teachers with control over IT in the classroom.
- 04 Bring Your Own Device Identity Driven Networking (IDN).
Blue Reef News
- Three ways of maintaining healthy Internet speeds throughout the day
- Four ways User Live Logging can make your life easier
- Three ways 'MyClassroom' can help teachers
- Four reports that your Business Manager needs in their inbox every week
- EDU-IT: Post Conference Report
- The benefits of 64-bit Sonar v3.5
Sonar 3.5 has arrived!
After twelve months of development, Sonar 3.5 is now Generally Available!
Sonar 3.5 has been redesigned from the ground up using a modern, 64 Bit infrastructure based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux. With its massive performance and stability improvements, 3.5 is not only our best release yet, it's now the fastest, most highly scaleable UTM on the market today. Read More >>
Blue Reef offers four highly specced Sonar S-Series appliances to choose from. Read More >>
We have a very TWO very special offers for all those who order Sonar with 3.5 before Christmas.
1. Receive a FREE upgrade to a higher appliance! Read More >>
2. Recieve a FREE upgrade from a Standard to SLA to a Premium Managed Service! Read More >>